Saturday, August 23, 2008

Welcome!

Greetings, Dear Reader!

I'm sorry you're so bored today. How's that? Oh, well, simple really.

I simply can't fathom a scenario in which someone of your wit and intelligence would find themselves in a situation where you end up asking yourself, "I wonder what Ken is thinking right now?"

Let me try . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . nope, can't see it.

I must conclude therefore, that you are reading this out of sheer boredom, or perhaps simply a morbid curiosity that would cause you to wonder what goes on inside the mind of a wyrm.

Specifically, the Drumwyrm.

Fear not, for I will never fully reveal that to you.

(You're welcome.)



However, like Dumbledore's pensieve, there are some thoughts rattling around in my cranium which might manage to escape, and end up in here.

Why "Breath Weapon"? Hmmm, that seems rather obvious don't you agree? My words can sometimes be inflammatory.



And for the uninitiated,

Wyrm (wurm), noun: a type of dragon with a long slender body, often able to breathe fire.

Alrighty then?



I don't know how often I'll post, nor can I promise that any of it will be worth reading, so just remember - You can always click the "back" button, and navigate to a worthier blogger's post.

For those of you who choose to read on: You have my apologies, and my gratitude.

Thank you for the amount of time, however short or long, that you choose to spend with me!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for always encouraging me to write. You know I've always had a passion for expression. I'm glad you are still a part of my life.